: On April 14th, 2011, the scheduler moved to a new location:
Users with an existing Division of Science Access Account (MCB, OEB, CGR, or CCB) may log into the new scheduler immediately.
If you need one of these accounts, please:
- Go to this url: https://software.rc.fas.harvard.edu/accounts/
- Select 'Division of Science Access Account' and fill out the form.
For the "account usage" section of the form, write "spinal scheduler"
If you need help, please view the items below:
- For help with accounts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you log in but do not see the microscopes, please contact Steve Turney
- For other questions, contact either Steve Turney or email@example.com.
To use the Center for Brain Science imaging facility, you must get permission from Professor Lichtman. If you have permission, please proceed.